Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I use AmharaInfo?
- How can I get reports, publications, proclamations and regulations?
- How can I know about the Amhara region and its tourism places?
- Where can I get information about business processes and their contact addresses?
- Where can I get vacancy, bid and notices?
1. What can I get from this website?
You can get all regional information in macro and micro level which is expected from BoFED . The following types of information are uploaded in this website so that you can choose and download any of those information’s.
-The duties and responsibilities of BoFED.
-Socio- economic informations by using dynamic web based system -AmharaInfo
-Development cooperation information’s
-About Amhara region people, map, geography, climate, turism places and -photo gallery.
-Proclamations and regulations of finance, procurement and property
-All stastics, socio-economical, demographical bulletins and researches which are published by BoFED .
- Plan, budget allocation and utilization reports and manuals
- Financial reports of the region.
- Multilateral, bilateral and projects profile and reports which are working in the region
- Standard bid document (SBD), procurement manuals and guidelines
- Regional population affairs report
To use amharainfo use the following steps
Step 1 - Click AmharaInfo on the menu
Step 2 – Click the Select Indicator button to select Indicator(s)
Step 3 – Click the Select Area button to select Area(s)
Step 4 – Enter keywords in the Data Search box to query database
Step 5 – Click di Gallery button to open Gallery
You can get those informations in thee left side of the web page as a title ‘Quick Links’.
Under quick links you will get the following lists as a category
- Proclamation and regulations
- Plan and budget
- Financial reports
- Donors and NGOS profile
- Procurement and property
- Population affairs
- Geo – information
- Other reports
The website also contained informations about the Amhara regions people, climate and tourism places you can get the following links by clicking the About ANRS link in the left side main menu.
- Logo and flag
- History and people
- Geography and climate
- Photo gallery
And main tourism places found in the region with detailed information and some descriptive images which are:
- Semien mountain
- Tis abay (blue nile)
The entire business processes page can be displayed by clicking on the business processes link on the menu. This page has a list of core and supportive business processes. Each business process page displays the following information.
- The duties and responsibilities of the process
- The processs owner full name
- Th full address of the process i.e e-mail, tell no, fax and post address
The bureau will announce bids vacancies and notices which can be publish in Announcement page. so that by clicking on Announcement page in the left side main menu see any bid,vacancy and notices which are posted by BoFED.